oceans and arrows

oceans and arrows

Thursday, March 10, 2011

New work in my little far away house

I know, I know, I have been terrible at keeping up at this. I thought I would have so much more time on my hands to keep this going once I moved, but in actuality I am so much busier travelling back and forth between here and whatever coastline I am attending on a given week, that I have been terrible.
But I have been working, painting and drawing, throwing a lot of things away, but keeping a few. I have two fresh canvases in front of me as we speak that are blank and ready for me, and I can't wait to get started, but my little one Zana has whooping cough and can't stop coughing and I have training this afternoon so it might have to wait until later when I have a glass of wine in hand the humidifier is going full blast for the cough and I have re-heated the Indian food I made last night as a repeat for dinner again...

Here are some new pieces though, they are not as colorful as they usually are, but I like them that way for now....






















No comments:

Post a Comment