oceans and arrows

oceans and arrows

Monday, May 30, 2011

New work showing in Montana

I am happy to say that I will be showing some work in Montana this week, in two places! I will be showing in Missoula and Bozeman at two very different, but fabulous locations! In Missoula they do first fridays of each month and it is an art walk through downtown at all the local businesses and my friend Rhea owns a great training studio and we are hanging the work there. It is such a great space! I will be hanging huge canvases there...
And then in Bozeman I will be showing lots of smaller works on paper at an old mill. It is a beautiful space too. You can read more about the "Miscal Gallery" which has its first opening friday and I am proud to be their first previewed artist.
Check out the link and here is some of the work..





3 comments:

  1. Last one is exquisite photograph. I really impressed with your collection of photographs. Awesome, I visited so many blogs but never seen this much beautiful photograph any blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent work and impressed to watch all collection. You are very talented as well as like to appreciate for sharing a unique idea about arts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do this same work for my sister 's daughter. But I was done it with the red, blue and yellow combinations. She receive that with the sweet smile and I will share that moment in my blog soon.

    ReplyDelete