oceans and arrows

oceans and arrows

Thursday, September 22, 2011

New work available in limited edition prints, FINALLY!

Hi everyone, I know that I might be the worst blogger in the world, but I have been quite busy making new work and traveling for shoots this last year. I re-designed heatherchontos.com and am starting "milk farm road" which will be an interior design consultancy and online shop!
so.. now just in time for the holidays I have found a great printer and have created limited edition prints of 21 pieces. They will be 16 x 20 and the prices will range from $175 to $400.
I will be setting up an online shop on my website and this blog the first week of October. There will only be 10 prints made of each painting and they will be numbered and signed.
Here is a sneak preview at what some of the work will be. Some of it has not been seen before, hope you like it!








1 comment: