oceans and arrows

oceans and arrows

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Chungli Huang amazing artist from Taiwan

I was recently shooting in Minneapolis in the home of the lovely writer and editor Meghan Kaplan. She had this beautiful painting hanging on her wall and I of course asked her where it was from. She had gotten it at the art exhibition at the College of art in Minneapolis. it was by artist Chungli Huang, an MFA student attending that year.
So I found him, I wrote him and we decided to trade artwork. I can't wait to see what I get to add to my beautiful collection of work that I have traded with artists from all over the world. There is a beautiful quiet eeriness to his work. It's lovely and shadow like. I am so pleased to have made the aquaintence of this wonderful artist.
Check him out!
http://chunglihuang.com


No comments:

Post a Comment