oceans and arrows

oceans and arrows

Saturday, April 3, 2010

new friends xx

So as I had said in the beginning of all of this, the blogging world is a new venture for me and one that I really frowned upon unknowingly! I now quite enjoy the interaction with people here and the art community that is out there. There are so many amazing talented people out there and I have recently had the pleasure of meeting them out there on the big old interweb!
I got a shout out from the awesome blog " Tell You Today" by Genevieve Dellinger an awesome DJ and amazing creator, designer and inspiration! her personal work is here : http://genevievedellinger.com/ and the blog above is awesome you should sign up for sure. Here are a few pictures from her recent posts and her own website. I am looking forward to working with her in the near future!!


No comments:

Post a Comment