oceans and arrows

oceans and arrows

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bluetan

So I moved into th new loft over by Brooklyn Navy Yard and I am out walking with the girls one lovely spring evening. I stumble upon this amazing space filled with great artwork and it is across the street from my house.
These guys are amazing artists and super nice people on top of it. They came to my little dinky opening in tribeca even though they had to go to another 5 events that evening. Thanks guys. They had one the next night but I could not attend due to the fact that I slipped in oil paint the night before in my 3 inch heels and broke my ASS! I am not kidding, it is somewhat embarrassing.
Anyhow here are some of my favorite works, check them out, I hope we will get the chance to show together in september.
Cheers




No comments:

Post a Comment