oceans and arrows

oceans and arrows

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

a big thank you

to design sponge for such a lovely feature on my home and my work, as well al the compliments and comments that people have made! I have had an amazing response from everyone and I am very grateful.
I will be organizing myself over the next few days to present an inventory of the work that is for sale and also a price list. I do not have a gallery. it is just little old me and I sell from my home where I have the work hung or stored in my little itty bitty studio.
I am completing a new series of stitched and painted works on paper and canvas that will be monumentally huge in size. it will be another week or so before they are able to be seen as I am checkin out thursday to go on a  little vacation to Montana...




here are two of my favorite collages..

1 comment: